Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My First Blog

After creating my first blog, I have never felt so unsure about what I should say... I have written papers and in journals where I felt more comfortable so this will be very new to me.  I might as well start off with things about me...

1. Family is very important to me and I love them more than anything.
2. My dog Benji is my child and I spoil him rotten!  I can't help it though, he's amazing and I could have the worse day ever and he knows how to make me feel better.
3. Spaghetti and Italian food is my favorite and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to cook and bake.  If you are what you eat, then I'm Italian!
4. Interior Design and Architecture is my PASSION!
5. I absolutely love nature and the ocean.  I also love riding horses ( its another passion I have had since I was 2) And even though I love nature, I'm definitely a city girl at heart!
6. I love to travel but unfortunately I haven't much, so I plan to start traveling as soon as I have a chance!
7. I am a shoe-a-holic.
8. I am a car nerd... this is another passion I share with my dad.
9. I absolutely LOVE football!! I'm a cardinals fan (of course- from AZ) I'm also a NY Giants and Indiana Colts fan!!
10. I love Audrey Hepburn and have all of her movies!  Speaking of movies, I love Love LOVE old movies and musicals.  I think this started with my grandparents... every time I went to there house I watched Shirley Temple, South Pacific, Oklahoma, Sound of Music, and MORE!  Another person I love is Jackie Kennedy!
11.  I love all kinds of music but my top two would have to be country and electric indie rock like BitterSweet.
12. I love watching Chelsea Lately (she cracks me up), Food Network( especially Giada and Barefoot Contessa) CSI, and Hawaii 5-0.
13. I love to read.  Some of my favorite books are The Lost Symbol, The Art of Racing in the Rain, and of course The Pony Club when I was younger.

I think this is a good start to this blog and I'll expand on my life and passions throughout the weeks with pictures and quotes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment