Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging

Totally forgot to blog yesterday!  I put up a post it reminder on my fridge to remind me about this.  It caused me to think how weird it is that I actually have to remind myself to take a break in the day to allow myself to just think... about anything.. what im doing, what I did, classes, goals, etc.  I definitely want to get in the habit because its relaxing and its nice to be able to just have some me time.

Went to the pool all day with some friends.  It was crazy how warm the pool was! It was like a bath, but tons of fun.  The other day I was working out with my boyfriend at his gym and I found it interesting how his gym drove me absolutely crazy because their was no consideration put into it.  The entire time I was working out, I couldn't stop thinking about how I could reorganize it and make it more productive and comfortable.  It was also great to observe different types of men and women working out.  On the first floor there were only a couple guys and all were in great shape. (they were either body builders or men who stay lean)  On the second floor, there were a couple girls and maybe a guy would come up every now and then.  The girls were not in the best of shape and were working out completely different in comparison to the rest of the guys.  I found this interesting because even when I went downstairs I felt extremely uncomfortable working out in front of the guys and especially the body buildings as they were intensely  working out and making it heard.  I thought about how many people dislike working out and I thought, well heck, in a gym like this I did not even enjoy it and I absolutely love working out.  I started to think about how I could take the concept of the typical gym and take it further.  I could enhance and change aspects of it so not only is it comfortable for different types of people but so it would also attract people who may not like doing weights and typical gym activities.   

No comments:

Post a Comment