Thursday, July 28, 2011

Studio Update...

Oh my GOODNESS...... a lot of work this weekend.  I am ridiculously excited to return to Phoenix to not only see my family but to also visit my site since the City of Tempe finally opened the area to the public the other month.  I really hope to get some great pictures, answer some questions and hopefully get inside... wonder if the possibility of getting arrested for breaking and entering will affect my resume.. hahaha kidding... I need one of those remote control camera small car things to send in!  I am also anxious to walk around the Mill Avenue area and remind myself of the type of people that go there to hang out and to see how people react around the mill.  Im hoping people will be attracted to the site now that the fence is down and I can see the type of people who are interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment