Friday, August 5, 2011

Carbon Nation


This is by far the best film I have seen about climate change and sustainability.  I saw this film Thursday night at the Jepson and I have to say I was expecting the same ol' sustainability film about products and organizations I am already fully aware of.  This film took the topic of climate change and sustainability further by stating facts in a simple way and by digging deep into small and large companies that are coming up with new technology.  I also enjoyed how the film did not bring in politics and tried to stay neutral and that it did not say that we have to be tree hugging hippies because I feel as though thats is why there are a group of people who ignore sustainability and the damage the Earth is enduring.  
I am very excited and hope they will began a series because one of my favorite series is e2 by PBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment