Monday, August 1, 2011

Friday in Phoenix

Finished the nursery finally!!  I am so excited for my niece Halleigh Shea!  My mom and I really worked hard on transforming her painting room into the nursery for little Halleigh!  Here are the results so far!!





Photos courtesy of Moi!
We still have a lot more work and details to do but I'm happy with how the nursery rhyme themed room has turned out!  I wish I had before and after pictures!

After working on the nursery and shopping for the baby shower, Jake, Steven, and I went to Blue 32 Bar and Grill with my dad to celebrate his employee and good friend David Tilson's 60th birthday!!  It was so much fun and it was great seeing everyone!!  After, we met my sister a Macaroni Grill and then went home to play rounds of pool till we were exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment