Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday in Phoenix

BABY SHOWER!!!  The baby shower was so much fun!!  All the girls loved it! Taitym had a blast and it was a great success!!  We played many games and ate a looottt of food hahaha.

Setting the table up!

Me, my mom, and my sister!

My Aunt Gail and my sister.

The Hostess': Lexi, Courntey, my cousin Kayleigh, my sister Taitym, me, and Michelle.

My Grandma and Aunt Gail

Tummy guess time!!  Samantha got the closest!!

After my sisters babyshower I worked on homework and got my plans printed!! Yay!!  After, my brother made fantastic steaks! and we had salad!  Then off to Sugar Bowl were my great nana came up with the Banana Bread recipe, my nana worked there, and my dad worked there!  It was aammaazzziinnggg! Its located in lovely Old Town Scottsdale!  I love walking around there and seeing the history... they even left the ties were people used to tie up their horses!

Steven and I




Maps painted into the ground that you can follow around Old Town Scottsdale


No comments:

Post a Comment