Monday, August 22, 2011

Not your Typical Monday

This morning, I went to breakfast with my dad and my puppy at J Christophers before class.  It was great to see my dad before he left for Atlanta and I was also able to show him some more of downtown Savannah before it became too hot.  He did not like the humidity at all but who does??  He loved seeing the city and loves the charming charming architecture.  My dog also loved the treat of going somewhere besides Forsyth or the dog park.  After, I dropped him off at the airport and my puppy at home, I went to class.

3DS Max is not going exactly as I'd like.  I'm having difficulty with my lights and I hope to fix ASAP so I can get all of the extremely time consuming renderings done!

For studio, Im still putting together my book.  Most importantly I'm still working on how I really want my lay out to be.  I also have to scan in a few more things and take pictures of model.  I hope to get that done by the end of this weekend.

I also need to give my poor puppy a bath and a hair clipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment